Friday, September 10, 2010

Crochet Hooks for Fine Threads

I mentioned in the prior post that I picked up some crochet hooks along with the knitting needles, which means I can now crochet with a single strand of embroidery floss. One of the patterns in my Ravelry queue was "Cindy" by Helga, so I decided to modify the dress to fit Coral.
Left sidebackride side front
The bottom edging was "Tiny Treasures 8-130" from Traditional Edgings to Crochet by Rita Weiss [GoogleBooks,B&N,Amazon]. Rather than a belt, a small tatted edging is attached around the waist. Other changes and details are on Ravelry.

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! :-)You are great at these...

    ♥Kittymam

    P.S. I've linked you up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks absolutely fantastic! I can't imagine how you have knitted those little details to the dress. Love it! :)

    I linked you to my blog too.

    ReplyDelete